Pick Me! SC is the fulfillment of a dream that has been in the making for years. The team at No Kill South Carolina first thought of a statewide adoption event as a way to unite shelters across the state of South Carolina. Too often, shelters and rescues work in silos — but No Kill South Carolina’s goal is to bring the energy of rescues and shelters across the state together to share and implement winning strategies that will save more animal lives. Since No Kill South Carolina began, shelters and rescues are sharing information, reaching out to each other in crises and realizing that all of us are stronger together. Here’s to the continuation of the dream of a No Kill South Carolina and the importance each of the participating rescues and organizations are bringing to the fulfillment of that dream.
- No Kill South Carolina aims to save every healthy and treatable animal in South Carolina.
- We’re raising the standard of care in South Carolina shelters.
- We promote proven lifesaving strategies backed by science and statistics.
- No shelter, rescue, or person can do it alone. We’re creating no kill communities.
- No Kill South Carolina is a program of Charleston Animal Society.
Pick Me! SC Sponsor
Petco Stores Participating
Petco Love Commitment
World’s Best Cat Litter™
World’s Best Cat Litter™ not only makes top-quality, sustainable cat litter, they are also dedicated to helping animals get adopted from shelters across the country. They have donated over 662,000 pounds of cat litter to shelters through their Give Litter™ program, launched in 2010, and 100% of proceeds from their online shop supports the Give Litter™ program.
As a sponsor of Pick Me! SC, World’s Best Cat Litter is offering a helping hand to cats and their adopters. They are donating cat adoption kits, with all the feline favorites, to cat adopters across the state during Pick Me! SC while supplies last.